Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today is my mom's last day so I figured I would let her write.

I am not the writer that Kaytlyn is, so I will give this my best effort.

My flight is at 12:45 p.m. today, so we are sitting at Anise,our favorite breakfast hangout. Joanna met us here so I can say goodbye to her. The staff has gotten to know us quite well and even know what we drink every morning.


I am not ready to leave. The girls and Phirum have captured my heart and are forever tatooed there. We did yoga with them late yesterday afternoon. This is my last time to spend with them before I leave. It was so hard for me to say good bye, my heart was breaking and the tears would not stop. Please pray for them, for healing, safety and promising futures. I told them I would see them soon!

Cambodia has such a charm about it, I have loved every minute. Riding in the Tuk everyday I would just absorb the culture and watch the people. Every morning I would get up early early and go out to the patio and just watch life in Cambodia. You will see bicycles, Motos with up to 3 and 4 people including babies and small children on them. The Tuks, and then you will see cars, Lexus, Camry, Hondas all going down the street like busy little ants.

Thank you to all of you for your support and prayers. I feel very comfortable leaving Kaytlyn and Abby. They have acclimated well to the lifestyle here and feel very comfortable. Please pray for there safety and the work that they are doing with the girls.

See you at home. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment